Monday, March 7, 2011

OHpedia Project Final Reflection

How was the OHpedia project important to you?
The High School OHpedia project turned out to be very important to me.  I learned a lot about the post WW2 economy and the life of the American people at that time period.  Doing this OHpedia project I ran into a few issues with my partner.  We worked through them and I found that the OHpedia project helped me develop patience skills and also skills to help me work through problems. I also learned a lot while I was reading and doing the activities for my friend's lesson plans. 


How did your expectations of what you could do as a learner change throughout this project?
My expectations of what I could do as a learned changed for the positive as I worked throughout the OHpedia project.  I learned how to balance my time correctly as I worked around issues that came up.  I also learned that I have a lot of good ideas when it comes to project work.


In what ways did you become more persistent or tolerant throughout the process?
I learned that tolerance of others is necessary when it comes to working in a group. I also found that the easiest way to deal with issues with team members is through kindness. 


What satisfied you most about this project?
I was very satisfied with all of the information that I learned during the OHpedia project. I have learned so much about American History and how American history has affected American people in the past and now.


What things about this project really matched your style of learning?
Being able to watch videos on my benchmarks really fit my style of learning. I am a very visual person and I like to relate my readings to videos or pictures.  I liked the Wiki format that we used and it really helped my style of learning.


What will you always remember about this project?
I will always remember how I learned to overcome my issues that I ran into while I was doing my project. I will also always remember the information that I learned. I feel that doing project work help all the information stick into my head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment