Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Reflections 3/2/11

Today has been very productive. I read and completed the assignments for two lessons. I first completed Hunter and Nathan's lesson and assignment which was on World War Two, Vietnam, Cold, and Korean Wars.  I then completed McKenzie and Kylie's lesson which was on the Industrial Revolution. Tonight I have to complete Mira and Taylor's lesson and I also have to start on my standards paper. I am writing about the Industrial Revolution for my paper. Today a new student started! Her name is Sydney and she used to live here but now she lives in South Africa. We are really excited to have her as an addition to our OH Community. We has a special guest come to OH today. Mr Sung, who is a professional violinist came to preform for us. He also talked to us about the properties of sound. He also talked to us a little about music theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment