Monday, March 14, 2011

Reflections 3/14/11

Today has been a very effective day. I have gotten quite a lot done on my project "What makes a hit song". Here are the goals that I was supposed to have completed for today:

  • Start on my project "What makes a hit song?"
  • Lay out project
  • Pick songs
  • Start putting information into Prezi
I have started work on my project. I gathered information this morning and I still need about another day to gather all the information that I need for my project. I have decided on a flow-chart type layout for my project. I don't have the specifics for the Prezi  necessarily, but I have an idea. Later tonight I will work on getting the specifics down and work on getting my vision for the project down. I am still undecided on the songs that I am going to use for my project. I will need a little more time to figure out the direction that I am going with my project in order to determine the exact songs I will use. I have decided that I will use songs from the billboard charts though. I have started my Prezi also. 

No comments:

Post a Comment